Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thanks!

Kristin:

The cookie and bar were terrific.

They really cheered me up whilst I was entertaining some dour thoughts about the brachial plexus. Little things mean so much. So do big things.

Thank you!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christy & Allana:

The pasta was fabulous.

I note with regret that the word "fabulous" immediately conjures up a sugar-coated sort of person saying "thank-you" with a damp smile. No, no, no. It was fabulous.

Thanks for sharing. And I WILL get your tupperware back to you!

Thanks!

John

4 comments:

Christy Joy said...

Your welcome!

Kristin said...

You're welcome :)

Unknown said...

Haha! How true! (about the word, Fabulous) I thought I was the only one (everyone around my circle seems to think most things are 'amazing')

Luther said...

Your welcome! Wait...