Friday, October 31, 2008
Moments: Andrew Fisher / John Howe : Climbing
1) Singing Rutter's Choral works in the van. Enthusiasm is an effective substitute for aesthetic quality.
2) Relishing the chance to burn stress in cheerful physical concentration.
3) Comparing "ouches" after a bungled climb.
4) Laughing when our hands were to tired to undo knots that we had fallen on 3-4 times.
5) Sitting on our bouldering pad thinking about pie.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Angle A is 14 degrees.
And that Angle D is 34 degrees.
And that the cumulative length of the base of the triangles X and Y is 30 feet,
Find the lengths of the bases (i.e. the relative lengths of the constituent parts of 30) for the triangles X and Y.