Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Hermitage



St. Bartholomew: Well, here we are.
St. Jonas: Yes, we are here.
St. Bartholomew: A Happy Sabbath to you, brother.
St. Jonas: To you, brother, A Happy Sabbath.
St. Bartholomew: Which cathedral are you going to to-day?
St. Jonas: Methinks I will go to the Collegdale cathedral, over which Father Nixon usually presides, perhaps he will be there to-day. What of you?
St. Bartholomew: I am waiting to hear from the bretheren at Oakwood. Perhaps I will sojurn in that direction.
St. Jonas: Well, A Happy Sabbath to you brother.
St. Bartholomew: To you, brother, A Happy Sabbath.

5 comments:

Paul said...

St Paul wishes the above a grand day of rest.

The View from Great Island said...

My, my, so many saints in one family, may God grant you a grace aplenty. Bro.Timothy

Julianne said...

lol
Jonas, you are hilarious. How do you think of such funny things!
Wish I could spy upon you. (and possibly attach a candy cane on your Carharts)

more importantly, hope you had a wonderful Sabbath, though

Jonathan Gerrans said...

Indeed.


:)

shama said...

Mind if I add your link to my blog? Thanks! :)