Sunday, June 20, 2010

06/20/10

They say pictures are worth a thousand words. I'm not convinced, but I do like pictures.


Our "Laser" : a 16-ft sailing dinghy. Had a fantastic sail on Sabbath... I think I capsized 7 times.




Run in the woods today was fun, except for the part where I inadvertently hit a branch with my leg. Impact abrasion that followed : plenty of bang for the buck.





The Cabin where I am studying for the MCAT. 10-15 min. study blocks interspersed with 2-3 minute breaks. On friday, a study block was interrupted in an attempt to match a persistent birdsong with its elusive author. No success.


Fog off the water after a wonderful storm this P.M.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful shots, John. Almost as calming as being there in person. If only the MCAT could be proctored in a place like that!

Jonas said...

Ahhh, yeah, I wish I could take the MCAT here...

Jonathan Gerrans said...

hey great shots, man! I really like the first one, i've never seen the water that calm at your place!