Saturday, May 3, 2008

upside-down



"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust."
Matthew 5:44-45

"And when they found them not, they drew Jason and certain bretheren unto the rulers of the city, crying, These that have turned the world upside down are come hither also."
Acts 17:6

2 comments:

Christy Joy said...

did you ever get an e-mail from caitlin about the upside-downs and inside-outs of the bible? i should send it to you

Jonas said...

christy,
thanks for sending that, it has some striking similarities! I never got that email... indeed, caitlin and I have never talked about the subject. I guess great minds think alike.
*much patting of my own back* ~:)